Albane Flamant is the Head of Brand & Data Storytelling at Talkwalker, social listening and consumer insights services provider to brands all over the world. Talkwalker was named a Leader in social listening by The Forrester Wave™ Report.
Albane joined Talkwalker as a Digital Communications Officer in 2015 and in this very short period of time she was promoted five times within the organisation and became the head of brand & data storytelling.
Previously, she was in charge of the development of Talkwalker’s presence & marketing activities in the French market and the US markets, from influencer relations to content marketing.
Talkwalker helps in making sense of consumer & customer feedback across all channels. Their listening and analytics tool enables more than 2,000 companies worldwide to protect their brands, measure their impact and gain the key consumer insights that drive purchase decisions.
Going beyond social listening, the company also offers an AI-powered conversational intelligence platform that connects the dots between what customers think, say, and do.
Albane has a Dual Master in Journalism & International Affairs from the Institut d’Etudes politiques de Paris and bachelor’s degrees in law and communications.
She started her career in communications, writing, journalism, and research and still continues to be a prolific writer. She writes at the Talkwalker blog regularly.
In this episode, Albane offers a comprehensive view of data analytics in social listening & consumer insights.
- The story behind Talkwalker – How Talkwalker got established, its vision, and present situation.
- How data analytics is at the centre of social listening and sentiment analysis.
- How sentiment analysis works.
- How everyday brands are using sentiment analysis to improve customer experience and drive revenue.
- The use of AI & ML technologies in social listening, consumer insights, and product research.
- Benefits of podcast monitoring for brands and how Talkwalker monitors 35 thousand podcasts.
- Utilizing customer feedback from all the available channels to improve customer experience.
- The place of review platforms and facing fake and bot reviews and activities.
- Some of the fascinating real use cases of Talkwalker technologies.
If you are a CMO and you want to always be on the pulse of your customer sentiment around your brand and products, this is the episode you shouldn’t miss!
More links about the guest
What is one book that she would gift to her younger self:
- The Oxford Book Of Modern Science Writing
Podcasts & Interviews: