LinkedIn changed my life.
Maybe I’m being overdramatic, but I don’t think so.
A lot of my thanks goes to LinkedIn for how far I’ve made it in my data analytics career and business.
In This Special Episode
This week, I’m bringing you a quick solo episode, the 2nd solo episode of 2022 from The Analytics Show Podcast.
Through LinkedIn, I’ve secured a spot as a thought leader in the industry and have been recognised by DSC, Google, and more.
Through LinkedIn, I’ve been able to meet amazing people who have helped me reach my goals – and I’ve helped many others in turn.
Through LinkedIn, I’m part of this great community!
But I’m not going to hide how I did it as if it’s some big trade secret.
With enough dedication and drive, you can use LinkedIn to its full potential too.
If it worked for me, it can work for you too.
The Data Science Train
Data Science is one of the most promising fields of today and the future. But this isn’t some well-kept secret. A lot of people know, and a lot of people are boarding the train with the intention of riding it all the way up.
That means competition is heavy. Pushing through the full train cars in hopes of reaching the first one is no easy feat. In other words, like any career, it can be difficult to rise the ranks and achieve the true success you dream of.
To stand out in that constantly moving crowd, you need to be different.
LinkedIn, Reach, and Networking
In this exclusive analytics podcast episode, I share:
- Why LinkedIn is the best platform for building your data science career
- How LinkedIn increases your reach and visibility in your industry
- Why LinkedIn is the perfect place to network
- Staying in front of your audience by posting content consistently
- Engaging with your audience and starting conversations
- Giving back to your supporters
- Reaching out through private messages
If you’re looking to build your current or future data science career on LinkedIn through networking and content creation, this is the episode you shouldn’t miss.
Find out more about Jason
What is one book he would gift to his younger self:
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products By Nir Eyal, Ryan Hoover
In the News:
Learn more with related episodes in our analytics podcast:
- E98 – Antony Ugoni – Getting a Seat at Decision-Making Tables as an Analytics Professional
- E85 – Benn Stancil – From Building a Tool to Building a Software Company
- E57 – Ben Chan – Skills Required to Successfully Navigate Industries as an Analytics Professional
- E40 – Steve Nouri – On Growth and Branding for AI Professionals
Now a word from our sponsor…
This episode is sponsored by a new program at Data Driven Analytics. It’s an embedded analytics leader program for senior managers and executives in the business team who want to integrate AI into daily business operations and drive customer experience excellence. Book an Unlimited Strategy Session for a Full Year and start embedding analytics into the business frontlines. For more information about this program, please refer to it here.
Are you using your company data to its full potential? Leading organisations like FAANG have moved beyond dashboards and embedded data science directly into their daily business operations. Take the free 3-minute Embedded Analytics Assessment to find out your score instantly.