If given the chance, what would you ask the CMO of the fastest-growing tech company in Australia?
Well, here’s your opportunity to do exactly that!
We have Nick Rameka, Chief Marketing Officer for LiveTiles, with us to get all the possible perspectives of business analytics involving marketing, HR, and workplace analytics.
LiveTiles is headquartered in New York with an office network across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. It is a global software company that provides solutions and tools to build intelligent workplaces through AI, analytics, and user interface design. As of 2018, it has raised more than A$50 million in total funding. It is also a publicly-traded company at the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
Nick has been working with LiveTiles for around 7 years and have vast experience in developing customer experiences, marketing strategies, brand management, agency management, and leading and fostering talents.
Before joining LiveTiles, Nick was the Global Marketing Manager for nSynergy, another collaboration and knowledge management tech company that was acquired by rhipe in 2014.
In this episode, Nick shares with us some of his marketing principles and how they use data to inform the marketing strategy as well as the product innovation and product development at LiveTiles.
Some of the core areas covered include:
- LiveTiles’ journey up to 10 million users of their products across the globe.
- The things to know about digitising the workforce. How not to take any wrong turns.
- Secrets of developing a super cool company culture like Nick and his team have at LiveTiles.
- Importance of having core values for your teams.
- How to manage and keep track of large teams working from home.
- Using company intranets for effective people analytics and management.
- Why you should be making your business KPIs available to your employees.
- Utilising PESTLE analysis to keep you in sync with the greater global forces at play.
This is probably the episode that you don’t want to miss to understand how you can use data and analytics to improve your workforce.
More links about the guest
What is one book that he would gift to his younger self:
- The Elements of Style
In the News: