Greg Anderson is here with us from one of the leading frontiers of the world of marketing and sales – the intent-driven marketing.
Greg is the Vice President of Sales (APAC) at TechTarget (Nasdaq: TTGT), the company that’s leading the global field of purchase intent-driven marketing.
TechTarget offers a wide range of data-driven marketing and sales solutions for B2B enterprises. They have a network of 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites mining and driving real-time intent data and helping over 1,300 tech companies in over 200 target markets.
Greg’s journey with TechTarget began as an Account Executive in 2007. From there and after three promotions later, he reached where he is now.
He is passionate about leadership, digital marketing, data-driven sales, and overall personal and professional growth.
In this episode, Greg shares with us a lot of intriguing details about the very unique case of using purchase intent data for sales and marketing.
Intent driven marketing has been around for B2C marketing for some time now but doing it for the B2B is very hard. Now, TechTarget has pulled this off.
You will learn in detail all about how they are doing this difficult but ingenious task. And, what’s in it for your business whether you are a large corporation or a small business.
Here are a few pointers from the discussion:
- How the shifts in macroeconomy are changing the world of B2B marketing.
- How to utilize all the previously offline touchpoints in the customer journey that are now online.
- All the minute details about how intent data-driven marketing works.
- How to be visible at the right time, right place and with the right kind of messaging using intent signals.
- How TechTarget manages a large network of tech websites.
- Strategy for content creators — quality, credibility, future exchange of information.
- Once you have the intent data, how can you use that without being invasive? Hint: Being value-driven.
- Precise account and contact selection through purchase intent can bring revolutionary ROI.
- Learning how SMBs can also use this technology at scale.
So, if you want to take your marketing initiative to the next level and get the most out of the cutting edge marketing technology, this is the episode you shouldn’t miss.
More links about the guest
What is one book that he would gift to his younger self:
- Trillion Dollar Coach by Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg, Alan Eagle