We have previously discussed with guests about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Process Automation (BPA), and now we have among us JJ Phillips from the exciting new world of Analytics Process Automation (APA).
JJ is the Country Manager for Alteryx (NYSE:AYX) in Australia and New Zealand. Alteryx is a leader in the Analytics Process Automation (APA) platform and services.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, the company has more than 1,519 associates and 400+ partners around the world promoting the use of advanced and augmented analytics to empower businesses and democratize data analytics.
At Alteryx, JJ is responsible for driving and implementing the go-to-market strategy across Australia and New Zealand. He has grown the Alteryx office in Australia from one person to 30+ associates.
He has been working in the field of technology and data science since the beginning of his career. Before joining Alteryx, JJ worked as a Practice Director for another self-service analytics platform providing company MIP and as a sales leader in ANZ for Tableau.
In this exclusive episode, JJ covers many significant topics:
- Importance of having mentors in professional life and how to find and approach experts for becoming a mentee.
- Importance of customer-centricity and how the customer-first approach worked magic for Alteryx.
- Impact of Alteryx in business analytics with real-life examples.
- Why digital transformation fails for organisations and how to avoid this failure.
- What’s Analytics Process Automation (APA) and how it’s different from Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with some examples of the differences.
- Use of APA for unstructured data with real-life examples.
- What are the upskilling opportunities now available for data professionals?
- How the upskilling process for organisations should look like.
- The rise of citizen data scientists and the future of data professionals.
- Future of data science industry-wise and professionally.
- How businesses added 80 million to their bottom line and 1.5 billion to their growth using Alteryx.
- Importance of real-time data analytics and the impact of real-time decisioning.
- How should you structure your organization keeping the future in mind?
If you want to learn more about how you can empower your business frontline to tap into the power of analytics and upskill your business team, this is the episode you should not miss.
Also, share this episode with your colleagues and friends to help them future-proof their business and career!
More links about the guest
What is one book he would gift to his younger self:
- The Spy and the Traitor by Ben Macintyre
Podcasts and Interviews:
In the News: