Or Lenchner is the CEO of Bright Data, a leading publicly available online data collection platform.
Bright Data enables all-sized organizations to access the World Wide Web with complete transparency. Bright Data’s 240+ team members assist businesses, companies, and brands to responsibly reach reliable public web data or information, enabling them to make real-time intelligent decisions faster and more effectively. The company serves thousands of customers from multiple industries, market sectors, and academic institutions and is trusted by Fortune 100 firms.
The company has been working with over 10,000 customers, including businesses from the Fortune 500 league. Their first-of-its-kind Automated Data Collector product allows businesses and organizations worldwide to view the internet in complete transparency, identify the mass amounts of data they need at the frequency they need it without any other intervention. All they have to do is wait for the high-quality data they requested to simply be delivered (sometimes in a matter of seconds).
Several organizations recently recognized Bright Data’s market leadership in the data collection sector. After joining Bright Data as VP Product in 2017, Or became the CEO in 2018.
Since becoming the CEO, Or has been continually working on expanding the company’s market base, maintaining the openness, transparency, and integrity of the online ecosystem.
Or is also an official member of the Forbes Technology Council and a prolific writer on all things related to data and emerging technologies, with a specific focus on online data, multiple uses of data to address business challenges as well as ethical data collection and ad verification.
In this exclusive interview, Or shares with us some revealing details on how you can make the most use of publicly available data on the web for your business:
- How Bright Data enables all sizes of organisations to access the world wide web with complete transparency.
- How it helps businesses collect publicly available data on the internet.
- Why large scale data collection becomes extremely important for integrating into your business
- Benefits of distributed teams.
- How to use transparency and proactivity to make a distributed team function to its fullest.
- Why business get a less transparent view of the web than consumers and how they can overcome this obstacle
- How Bright Data gives high-quality data in a matter of clicks so that businesses can see the web just as the consumers see.
- Or also explains all these with real-life easy to understand examples
- How data collection service from Bright Data works with examples from e-commerce and financial sectors.
- Why it’s essential now more than ever to rely on real-time data as a business owner
- How alternative data can help in decision making
- How everything is connected and every piece of information out there can help someone in the decision making
While running an organization, the data you have internally can only go so far in understanding the customers and providing the best services. However, if you want to go the extra mile for improving customer experience, external data can set you apart from competitors. If you want to know how you can do that, this is the episode you should not miss.
Also, share this episode with your colleagues and friends to help them future-proof their business and career!
More links about the guest
What is one book he would gift to his younger self:
- Mr. Vertigo by Paul Auster
In the News: