In this episode of The Analytic Show, we have a guest host for us! It’s none other than @Eric Nguyen, Senior Manager of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) at Synergy Group! And, as the podcast guest, we have @Dr. David Schmidtchen. David is a Partner at Synergy Group Australia.
Synergy delivers end-to-end professional services and solutions from strategic planning to change management, creative, digital technologies, financial management, resourcing, and more.
David Schmidtchen has had a varied career as an army officer, management consultant, lecturer, and public servant. He is a registered psychologist with 30 years of experience specialising in culture and behavioural change. He has a PhD in Organisational Psychology/Strategic Human Resource Management.
Currently, David co-leads Synergy’s creativeXpeople (cXp) practice with Sally Dorsett. The business of cXp is People and Organisational Development and Creative and Design. They work with government clients, focusing on behavioural change through effective messaging and organizational design.
In this exclusive episode, Eric and David discuss a COVID-19 story, behavioural change, and workforce management. Here are the major points from the discussion:
- How analytics and psychology collide in real-life practices.
- Using analytics to find what drives human behaviour in the workplace.
- Understanding human psychology for data professionals to tell the story effectively through data.
- From finding the right data to decision-making and everything in between – why I am looking at where I am looking with which type of tools.
- Assumptions, uncertainty, data quality, and risk in data analytics.
- Use of data analytics in business and government decision making during Covid-19 pandemic word-wide.
- Understanding ability, motivation, triggers/reason for behavioural change.
- Challenges of workforce data or people data analytics.
- Place and utility of storytelling in data analytics and visualisation.
- Analytics for driving behavioural change in organisations.
We have a great show for you, especially the three things about analytics that David has shared. You don’t want to miss it. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
More links about the guest