In this episode, we have our guest host Eric Nguyen, Senior Manager of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) at Synergy Group, presenting Ms Mei-Wai Wong, Founder, CEO & Chief Change Catalyst of APAC Global Advisory from Singapore.
Mei Wai has built up expertise and reputation in marketing and business change management throughout her incredible journey across Asia Pacific.
Her works in marketing and change management range across multiple industries from personal care, food & beverages to luxury goods/ jewellery, banking, IT, hospitality, electrical, lighting and property.
In 2018, Mei Wai established APAC Global Advisory with the purpose of “Building Legacy through Change.” Her unique vision to change, growth, and Legacy are translated into three service offerings: Change Architects, Change Marketing, Change Services. APAC Global Advisory has also been awarded as one of the Top Change Management Consulting Companies in APAC for 2020.
In this exclusive episode, we get to see analytics through the eyes of a business leader
And an expert in the human aspect of change and winning the heart and mind of people.
- Crunching analytics and insights to get to the customers’ heart and minds.
- Understanding the customer psychodynamics through a deeper lense.
- How to keep clarity among the leadership, management, the board.
- How the pandemic expedited the digital transformation in Asia.
- The rise of digital communities and community dynamics in the digital era and the implications for marketing.
- How data impacts many different roles across functions.
- Change management in the family business.
- Why external consultancy is essential for change management.
- What makes a business survive and dominate for decades.
- Importance of seamless integration for data-driven organizations.
- Why do 80% of digitization processes fail and how to succeed?
- How understanding people at a deeper level is essential for professional growth.
Sit Back, Relax, and Enjoy the show!
More links about the guest
In the News: