Anatoly Tulchinsky is one of those individuals in the data space who has got it all covered! Along with the full spectrum of technological knowledge, skill, and expertise, Anatoly accumulated extensive business acumen and industry knowledge throughout his 25 years of career.
With his specialization in data monetization, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, Anatoly has been working as Senior Director – Applied AI Solutions, Head of Data, Analytics & AI Practice at CGI. Established in 1976, CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With a presence across 21 industries in 400 locations worldwide, CGI provides comprehensive, scalable, and sustainable IT and business consulting services.
Before joining CGI, Anatoly worked on numerous top technology positions at SMITH, IBM, and Cognos.
He is the key creator and patent holder for IBM Watson Analytics technology. He partnered with IBM Research and drove some of the latest innovations into the Watson Analytics product. Also, developed Watson cognitive assets that use machine learning to self-learn and self-optimized in real-time.
At Cognos, he created and patented a unique model-driven approach for implementing and maintaining analytical applications, which generated $2.8 million in sales in the first year and $6.2 million in the second year.
Anatoly holds a total of 16 product patents in use today. He also regularly speaks at global conferences and summits.
In this exclusive episode, Anatoly shares with us some valuable insights on:
- Latest technologies in data analytics that are enabling multifaceted business use cases.
- Use of data in customer personalization in B2B and B2C.
- Analyzing customer behaviour patterns from the company perspective in the B2B space.
- Government of Canada Scale AI program for Industry innovation.
- Impact of the program on future generations and better business outcomes.
- How other governments can replicate the same results.
- A high-level explanation of the organizational data strategy for the C-level.
- Importance of data governance in the overall strategy.
- How large part of the data cleansing can be automated with technology invented by Anatoly for IBM Watson.
- Go to market strategy for digital products or SaaS – the four aspects to consider
- Using data and analytics to incorporate customer understating into developing digital products – moving marketing into product development.
- General AI vs Narrow AI and what lies in the future.
If you are in the C-level or in a leadership role or you have a digital product in the market, this is the episode you should not miss.
More links about the guest
What is one book that he would gift to his younger self:
- The Opposable Mind by Roger L. Martin
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
In the News: