Sakhee Dheer is the Head of Digital Marketing, Global Business Marketing – Asia Pacific at Facebook. She is all for data and insight-driven marketing and business development.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB), as you all know, needs no introduction with its 1.84 billion daily and 2.80 billion monthly active users worldwide. Sakhee has been working at Facebook for around five years now. She is responsible for all aspects of Digital Marketing and Media across Asia to inform and promote advertising on Facebook’s family of apps. Sakhee drives end-to-end integrated digital marketing efforts to bring the best impact for Facebook Business’s content and campaigns. She manages a team of marketing managers across the APAC region.
Before joining Facebook, She was the Head of Digital Marketing & Analytics, Asia Pacific at Microsoft. At Microsoft, she worked across all APAC markets to create unique insight-driven media strategies and plans. She was instrumental in building Microsoft’s first social media operations centre in Singapore.
Sakhee was also nominated by Women in IT Summit & Awards Series in the Digital Leader of the Year category.
Sakhee is an alumnus of the Indian School of Business and the National University of Singapore.
In this exclusive episode, we also have @Sue-Anne Lim, CEO of @Trapper, as a guest host with us.
Here, we get to find out some of the essential aspects of marketing in the digital age, like creative planning, creating production, and the place of data analytics.
- The importance of being in touch with yourself for bringing new levels of mindfulness to work.
- How Sakhee transitioned from engineering to marketing.
- Challenges of working with a fast-paced organization like Facebook.
- Intricacies and complexities around the use of internal and external data for marketing.
- What’s the best data strategy for your Facebook ad campaigns.
- Future of data privacy and personalization, and also some of the misconceptions around it.
- The problem of social media misinformation and what are the ways out.
- Data-driven marketing to pinpoint your objective, messaging, and channels.
- How to create thumb-stopping ads.
- Upcoming major changes in digital marketing.
- How Facebook data is handled and protected in case of partnerships.
- Some valuable advice for new marketers.
If you are the chief marketing officer or a senior official who want to know how you can utilise the power of marketing data to get the message out effectively, this is the episode for you!
More links about the guest
What is one book that she would gift to her younger self:
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
Podcasts and Interviews:
In the News: