What would you do if someone told you that you had lost hundreds or thousands or millions of dollars in your business? What if someone told you that there’s a high chance you’re losing out right this minute…?
That someone is the data-driven pricing strategy. Answer me this. Are you really selling your products or services at the best price you could be, or are you losing the money you could have had with every single sale?
This week, we bring you another special episode from The Analytics Show Podcast, the third solo episode from your host, Jason Tan.
This episode is all about Jason sharing his expertise and knowledge of embedding and automating data and analytics so that you can dynamically optimise your revenue by going beyond dashboards.
Jason has been working on understanding how modern high-performing organisations and other data-driven companies from around the world are using data science to ensure they’re not losing out on potential profit. He has also been experimenting with new techniques and strategies in his own businesses and for his clients.
Jason has worked on developing and streamlining the complete process of embedding and automating business analytics for your company.
In this special episode, Jason will be sharing:
- What a data-driven pricing strategy looks like
- How to embed analytics directly into your business frontline
- Verified use cases from the insurance and e-commerce field
- The world-class revenue optimisation engine used by insurers and leading retailers
- A 5 modules implementation process and every single step on creating an end-to-end solution that you can take back and start implementing at your organisation
- Why this will boost your revenue without significant large sums of investment necessary
If you don’t want to be one in thousands of the senior managers of large corporations underpricing and underselling, this is the episode you shouldn’t miss.
More links on the guest
What is one book he would gift to his younger self:
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products By: Nir Eyal, Ryan Hoover
Related episodes to learn more:
- E64 – Tim Spicer – Disrupting the Automotive Insurance Market with Risk-Rated Pricing
- E49 – Or Lenchner – Here’s What Alternative Data Can Do for Your Business
- E43 – Jeromie Weatherburn – Data Science in Pricing to Manage Profitable Insurance Portfolios
- E42 – Dr. Philip Conway – Peril Pricing in Insurance & What Does It Mean for You