How do you know if that one feature of your product that you spend ages tending to everyday…is actually being used?
And how do you know if that one feature of your product that you’ve set aside for the time being…isn’t actually being used?
Maybe, this whole time, you’ve been focusing on the wrong areas because you’ve been basing everything off of assumptions or the hastily put together survey you send out to your users once a year.
Product analytics tools.
In This Special Episode
This week, I’m bringing you the first solo episode of 2022 from The Analytics Show Podcast.
The rise of web-based technologies has changed how applications and software products are being built. The development within these products often requires analytics to be included as well so that we can track how people are using our product at any given time.
In this episode, I will not only be sharing how to integrate product analytics tools into your software product, but also how to choose the perfect tool out of the hundreds out there to suit you and your needs.
Why Use Product Analytics Tools?
Well, these tools can help you:
- Track your users’ digital footprint step-by-step to see what they like and what leads them to engage, return, or churn
- Combine all data sources into one single organized view
- Find out what functions your users use most often
- Find out which modules get used least frequently and may require improvement
Mixpanel, Amplitude, or Posthog?
In this exclusive analytics podcast episode, I share:
- How to choose the right product analytics tool to suit you and your needs
- What Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Posthog have in common with each other
- The differences between the three tools and which one is the best for you
If you have recently introduced a new feature in your application or software product and want to use analytics to track the product usages, this is the episode you shouldn’t miss.
Find out more about Jason
What is one book he would gift to his younger self:
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products By Nir Eyal, Ryan Hoover
In the News:
Learn more with related episodes in our analytics podcast:
- E85 – Benn Stancil – From Building a Tool to Building a Software Company
- E70 – Andy Sutton – How to Use a Personalisation Engine for Enhanced Omnichannel CX
- E62 – Sveta Freidman – Embedding Data Science in Digital Marketplace Business
- E58 – Shantha Mohan – A Founder’s Perspective in Building an Analytics Solution Using Data Governance & Product Development
Now a word from our sponsor…
This episode is sponsored by a new program at Data Driven Analytics. It’s an analytics leader mentorship program for senior managers and executives in the business team who want to develop a data-driven business to drive customer experience excellence. For a small one-off annual fee, you get to book an Unlimited Strategy Session for a Full Year. For more information about this program, please reach out to our host, Jason Tan.
Join our Shiba Inu Giveaway!
Start off the year right by standing a chance to win a million of the most promising cryptocurrency of 2022. It’s a new year and the perfect time to start your journey into the crypto universe! Join The Analytics Show podcast’s 2022 celebration giveaway now to stand a chance to win 1,000,000 Shiba Inu coins, free!
Join now: https://bit.ly/winshibainu